Responsible for the treatment of personal data
CAVAS PARES BALTA, SLU (PARES BALTA onwards) with CIF B08034274, fiscal address at Av. Tarragona 108, 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona), email firstname.lastname@example.org
and telephone +34 938 901 399, will be responsible for the treatment of the data provided in any form on the website www.paresbalta.com
, as well as these resulting from the use and navigation in it.
Access to PARES BALTA website is limited to legal age users, depending the legal age on the applicable regulations of the country of origin. In case of being minor, we recommend not to provide any personal data. The responsibility for the veracity of the information provided falls on the user.
Purpose of the treatment of personal data
The data provided by the user, either by completing the contact form, the purchase form or given by email, PARES BALTA will process it manually or automatically to:
- Answer the information requests and queries that the user makes through the contact form.
- Periodically send communications with information about the company, its products and its activity.
- Manage the purchase and shipping with the data provided. It will be also used to fulfill the contracting and billing requirements, fraud prevention, verify credit cards or bank transfers, as well as perform statistical analysis.
PARES BALTA makes a lawful, fair and limited treatment of the data. Consent to send the communications set out above will be given unless the user decides to revoke it through the methods enabled for this purpose. In the event of any modification of the data provided, it must be communicated to email@example.com,
in order to have always an accurate data.
Categories of the data
- Identification data: name and surname
- Location data: telephone, email, postal address, postal code.
- Commercial information data: user profile, how did they know us, the relationship with the world of wine.
- Bank details in case of purchase by the online store.
Data usage period
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the user does not revoke his consent. Given this case, the data will be blocked and kept only during the legally established period. The personal data provided in the online store register will be kept while remains the contractual relationship and for the period required by legal regulations.
Legitimation of data treatment
The legitimacy that PARES BALTA has for the treatment of the user’s personal data is their own consent, manifested in the acceptance of this policy when filling out the contact form, given when sending an email or making a purchase in the online store. The legal basis for processing the data provided in the online store is the execution of a contractual relationship with the user, considered as a customer. The treatment of the information collected by cookies is based on its consent, in accordance with the current legislation.
To whom the personal data is transferred
PARES BALTA undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the data and to guarantee the following rights:
- Obtain the confirmation on whether PARES BALTA is treating the personal data.
- Receive, in electronic format, all the personal data that the user has provided.
- Modify the data if it is inaccurate.
- Request the suspension of data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected.
- Limit the processing of the data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Cease the treatment of the data given the opposition of the user, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in defense of possible claims.
Any user who wants to exercise these rights must send a request, together with an ID copy to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
or a postal mail to Masia Can Balta s/n – 08796 Pacs del Penedès (Barcelona). If, under the user understanding, the request has not been correctly attended, he can contact the Spanish Agency Data Protection to file a complaint.
Security measures adopted
PARES BALTA carries out the necessary security measures at a technical level to guarantee the protection of personal data and the privacy of the users.