A Winetourism Experience in the Heart of Penedès
Enjoy an unforgettable experience while walking among our vineyards and discovering the virtues of biodynamic farming, learning how we elaborate our wines combining ancestral and modern techniques in the barrel room and the cava cellar and finally, exploring a wide range of flavors and aromas through a commented wine tasting.
The visit includes:
- Welcome to the winery.
- Visit the vineyards and introduction to the biodynamic farming.
- Visit the barrel room and learn how we elaborate our wines.
- Visit the cava cellar and discover how we produce cava.
- Guided tasting of our biodynamic wines and cavas and our Extra Virgin Olive Oil served with a little snack of fuet and manchego cheese. The number of tastings will vary depending on the type of tasting that you choose.
- 4DOs tasting: 8 wines from 4 different wine appelations: DO Cava, DO Penedès, DOQ Priorat and DO Ribera del Duero. Selection of limited production wines.
- Gourmet tasting: 6 wines: Cava Reserva, Cava Gran Reserva, White wine, Limited Production Red wines from DO Penedès and DO Priorat.
- Sommelier tasting: 5 wines: Cava Gran Reserva, White wine, Limited Production Rosé wine, Red wines from DO Penedès and DO Priorat.
2:00 to 2:30 hours
From Monday to Sunday
at 11h and at 15:30h.
French and German under request.