Discover the virtues of biodynamic farming walking among our vineyards, learn how we elaborate our wines combining ancestral and modern techniques in the barrel room and the cava cellar and explore a wide range of flavors and aromas through a guided wine tasting.
Discover one of the best landscapes of Penedès region. A trip that will take you through the Natural Park of Foix, from the valley up to the highest mountains, visiting millenary terraces, the lakes of Foix up to the chapel of Foix. Finishing with a guided wine tasting.
• Opening times: The winery, the chill out patio and the shop are open all year round from Monday to Sunday (9.30 to 18.30h). Except for these bank holidays: 1st and 6th of January, 24th of June, 25th and 26th of December.
• Languages: The tours are conducted in Catalan, Spanish and English. French and German visits could be conducted under request.
• Book a visit: It is highly recommended to book the visit in advance to enjoy a guided tour.
• Private visits: We offer you designed individually visits for private groups, business meetings and events. Explain us your needs by filling this form.
• Would you like to give an experience as a present? Do not hesitate to contact us by filling this form.
• Parking facilities.
• How to get there?
By car: From Barcelona, take the highway AP-7 towards Tarragona and Lleida. Exit number 28 “Vilafranca del Penedès N”. Continue in the direction of Sant Marti Sarroca on the BP-2121 road. After 5 kilometers you will find the winery at the right side of the road.
Travel time: around 1 hour.
By train: The closest train station to the winery is Vilafranca del Penedès. From Barcelona, take the R4 Renfe – Rodalies line towards Sant Viçenc de Calders. Trains leave from the Sants and Plaza Catalunya stations: Train schedules. At the Vilafranca train station there is a taxi stop on the left. The winery is situated 5 kilometers from the station.
Travel time: around 1 hour and 15 minutes.